LaliCup menstrual cup is healthier, more comfortable, reliable, ecological and also much cheaper alternative to traditional feminine hygiene products used in the past centuries. As such, it is also a symbol of modern women and girls who want to live carefree, healthy, active and responsible life.
Why women choose LaliCup?
Menstrual cup Lalicup:
can safely be used while sleeping, travelling, sports activities, and even swimming,
it does not cause dryness or irritate the vaginal mucosa, which are common problem with traditional feminine hygiene product,
does not cause allergies, rashes and yeast infections,
is cheaper and eco-friendly alternative to traditional feminine hygiene products,
works as water tampon that prevents water from entering the vagina while bathing in a tub and swimming in the pool or sea,
It is made from Liquid medical grade silicone: is a portfolio of platinum catalyzed materials. It is soft, safe to use and achieves higher physical characteristics. Also prevents accumulation of allergens and other impurities, thus completely comfortable and safe to use, (latex- and BPA-free)
thanks to the innovative design it has greater capacity and can be used without leaks even with heavier menstrual flow,
easily folds into a smaller format for insertion and easily unfolds inside the vagina,
has a carefully designed base, that prevents the cup from rotating inside the vagina, which can sometimes happen with other cups,
has a base designed for our comfort – just wide enough to easily hold it during removal, while the shape of the base makes it easy to check if it unfolded properly after insertion,
INNER SIDE of the cup is smooth and easy to clean. RIDGES ON BASE AND STEM provide better grip when removing the cup.
has slightly larger holes at the top of the cup (designed to create a light seal that holds the cup securely in place), so they can be cleaned easier,
has soft and elastic stem that makes the use completely comfortable and at the same time facilitates the removal of the cup,
can be safely used for years, with the proper maintenance,
Did you know?
- The average woman in her life consumes about 17,000 hygiene pads, which means a large amount of waste therefore a min. € 4,000 costs per woman.
- Female sexual organ is one of the most sensitive parts of the body, and it absorbs toxic substances faster than any other organ, which makes intimate hygiene vital for our health.
- 75% of clogged drains are caused due to the flushing of intimate hygiene products.
- The main reasons for women to continue using traditional feminine hygiene products are unexplained prejudice against menstrual cup and blindly sticking to old habits.
- Three out of four women suffer from vaginal infection, often caused by traditional feminine hygiene products, at least once in a lifetime.
- Menstrual cups are produced of medical-grade silicone which does not cause allergies, in contrast to other materials used for production of traditional feminine hygiene products.
- Menstrual cup can safely be used continuously for up to 12 hours.