View cart “LaliWash – Intimate wash for cleaning LaliCup” has been added to your cart.
Lalicup model S
29.99€ – 31.00€
Recommended for women with light menstrual flow and strong vaginal muscles, women with very sensitive bladder and virgins (also the ones with heavy menstrual flow). It is made of soft, very flexible silicone.
In package is 1LaliCup,instructions and lovely zipper pouch for storage the cup.
is cheaper and eco-friendly alternative to traditional feminine hygiene products,
does not cause allergies, rashes and yeast infections,
it does not cause dryness or irritate the vaginal mucosa,
can safely be used while sleeping, travelling, sports activities, and even swimming,
works as water tampon that prevents water from entering the vagina while bathing in a tub and swimming in the pool or sea,
thanks to the innovative design it has greater capacity and can be used without leaks even with heavier menstrual flow,
easily folds into a smaller format for insertion and easily unfolds inside the vagina,
Alternatively, you can use bottled water to clean the cup in case of no water access, making the use of menstrual cup in public toilets simple, fast and completely hygienic in all situations!
Black, Blue, Clear, Green, light red, Wine
light menstrual flow
Normal – heavy flow
Young girl, has not given birth
S ali M
Young woman, ki je že rodila
M ali L
Adult woman, has not given birth
M ali L
Adult woman, has given birth
S ali M
M ali L
Ohlapne mišice medeničnega dna
Short vagina (you can easily touch your cervix)
S ali M
Active sportswoman, (pilates, yoga)
More tips for comfortable use and easy maintenance of LaliCup menstrual cup
• Cleaning: during your menstruation period, wash the cup after each use with mild soap and water or laliwipes. At the end of each cycle sterilize it in the large amount of boiling water (5 minutes). If necessary, you can sterilize the cup also during the monthly period.
LaliCup menstrual cup is manufactured in a factory maintaining high quality standards, with constant striving for process optimization. Production process complies with the requirements of ISO standards 9001 and 14001.
We aim to minimize environmental pollution; heat exchange system is used for heating the inside of production facilities, and the amount of consumed energy is minimized by using energy-saving machines and closed recirculating cooling water system.
Medical-grade silicones are tested for biocompatibility according to FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) standards and are therefore suitable for healthcare application. There are three types of medical silicones according to the potential use: not suitable for implantation, only for short-term implantation and for permanent implantation. Materials approved regarding the USP Class V and VI standards may be considered for medical use. Typical characteristics of silicones used for LaliCup menstrual cup production are purity, clarity, strength and excellent stability.
How to use LaliCup?
You just need to follow these five simple directions:
• prepare the cup (cleaning),
• fold the cup into a smaller format for easier insertion,
• insert it into the vagina,
• remove it from the vagina and
• empty and clean the cup and reuse it.
When can I use LaliCup menstrual cup?
You can use LaliCup menstrual cup continuously throughout your period (for up to 12 hours) and also all the way through your cycle. Outside your period time, LaliCup menstrual cup can be used as a water tampon while swimming or bathing, as it prevents water from entering the vagina. LaliCup menstrual cup can safely be used at night and during sports activities.
Is LaliCup menstrual cup suitable for all women?
It is suitable for women of all ages (including girls before their first sexual intercourse), however it is recommended that women and girls who have any gynaecological problems consult with their doctor.
Why women choose LaliCup?
LaliCup menstrual cup is the result of many years of experience in feminine hygiene product industry. With its innovative design and modern manufacture methods the efficiency is combined with comfort, providing women and girls with pleasant experience of menstruation period.
LaliCup menstrual cup:
1. can safely be used while sleeping, travelling, sports activities, and even swimming,
2. it does not cause dryness or irritate the vaginal mucosa, which are common problem with traditional feminine hygiene product,
3. does not cause allergies, rashes and yeast infections,
4. is cheaper and eco-friendly alternative to traditional feminine hygiene products,
5. works as water tampon that prevents water from entering the vagina while bathing in a tub and swimming in the pool or sea,
6. is made of soft medical-grade silicone (latex- and BPA-free), thus completely comfortable and safe to use,
7. thanks to the innovative design it has greater capacity and can be used without leaks even with heavier menstrual flow,
8. easily folds into a smaller format for insertion and easily unfolds inside the vagina,
9. has a carefully designed base, that prevents the cup from rotating inside the vagina, which can sometimes happen with other cups,
10. has a base designed for our comfort – just wide enough to easily hold it during removal, while the shape of the base makes it easy to check if it unfolded properly after insertion,
11. is made of a smooth silicone that prevents the accumulation of dust, germs, allergens and other impurities, which makes for easier hygiene maintenance compared to some other menstrual cups,
12. has slightly larger holes at the top of the cup (designed to create a light seal that holds the cup securely in place), so they can be cleaned easier,
13. has soft and elastic stem that makes the use completely comfortable and at the same time facilitates the removal of the cup,
14. can be safely used for years, with the proper maintenance,
15. is the first menstrual cup designed and produced in Slovenia.